1. Visually inspect to confirm whether there are signs of wear or fatigue, and then clean the coupling.
2. If the coupling needs lubrication, check and replace the lubricating oil. Most couplings only need to be replaced once a year. The lubricating oil needs to be replaced once, but if it is used in harsh environments or special working conditions, lubricate 4. The oil may be changed every few months.
5. Record the maintenance work for each coupling and the maintenance date.
1. The coupling is not installed correctly
2. The coupling suffered deliberate damage
3. Improper selection of coupling
4. The use conditions exceed the original design specifications (such as excessive speed, excessive torque, etc.)
1. Abnormal noise, including sharp abnormal noise or tremor
2. Severe vibration or swing
3. Lubricating oil leaks or becomes dirty, which may mean that the oil seal has been damaged