How to choose a quick connector:
1. The type and temperature of the fluid (please select the quick connector of the body material and the sealing material suitable for the type and temperature of the fluid)
According to the fluid, the suitable body material and sealing material are different. For example, the quick connector is air. It is recommended to be made of steel, or brass or stainless steel if it is water.
2. The pressure of the liquid (please select a quick coupling suitable for the pressure resistance of the fluid pressure)
The pressure of the fluid is also the key to selecting a quick coupling. The quick couplings for hydraulic use are serialized between 5.0Mpa (51kgf/cm2) and 68.6Mpa (700kgf/cm2). Corresponding to the pressure characteristics, the structure of the quick couplings is also different.
3. The structure of the automatic opening and closing valve (please select the quick coupling of the valve structure suitable for the piping purpose)
For the structure of the valve, there are two-way switch type, one-way switch type and two-way open type. Except for the two-way switch type, fluid flows out of the piping during separation. So please pay attention.
4. The use environment of the quick coupling (please select the quick coupling of the structure and material suitable for the use environment)
Consider the type, body material, and sealing material of the quick coupling in consideration of the humidity conditions, dust conditions, and use environments that are prone to corrosion.
5. Confirm that the selected quick connector connection thread should be consistent
In the process of using different products, it is recommended that the female and male of the same company be used together. If you must cross-use, consult the technical personnel of the product supplier before use, and use it after confirmation.
6. The shape and size of the installation (please order the product after confirming the shape and size)
Please determine the type and material of the quick coupling, and specify the assembly shape and size corresponding to the piping characteristics. Please note that size is related to fluid flow.