The stainless steel Camlock Couplings connector separates the sealing function and the function of the cache card sleeve, and each sleeve is optimized for this function.
The front sleeve is used to form a seal. Stainless steel straight through reducer
Sealing gasket with joint body
Tube outer diameter seal
After rotating the nut, the rear sleeve will:
Advance the front buckle along the axis
Apply effective tube tightening along the radius
Hinge-clamping effect back sleeve design
Good gas seal and tube snapping
Easy to install correctly
During installation, the torque will not be transferred to the ferrule
Good vibration fatigue characteristics and tube support
Fully compatible with the original suede stainless steel Katz pipe joints of the same size
1. Before removing the Severok Casley coupling, the system pressure must be eliminated.
Before removal, mark the tube along the back of the nut. Draw a straight line on the plane of the nut and the joint entity. These marks are used to switch the nut to the previously tightened position when flapping.
3. Insert the ferrule with the pre-installed sleeve into the connector until the top of the front sleeve is placed on the connector body.
4. Fix the joint entity, and use the wrench to move the nut to the last fixed position shown on the ferrule and the solid plane. You can feel the resistance increase greatly (repeated coupling several times, you can rotate 10 ~ 20 degrees).
Use of stainless steel Camlock Couplings gap detector
1. The inspection rule can only be used to check whether the joint is tightened during the first installation. Stainless steel straight through reducer
2. Place the thin road gap detector beside the gap between the nut and the main body.
3. If the detector cannot be inserted into the gap, the connector is completely fixed. 4. If the detector can be used to insert the gap, it needs to be tightened. Stainless steel straight through reducer
Other precautions for stainless steel Camlock Couplings
1. Loosen the joint nut or the joint is blocked, and do not discharge the system.
Do not install or tighten the joints when the system is under pressure.
3. Before tightening the nut, make sure that the ferrule is close to the shoulder of the sleeve pipe joint entity.
4. When installing for the first time, use the correct fine path gap detection regulations to ensure that it is fully tightened.
5. Do not mix other materials or connector parts produced by other manufacturers-card bushings, sleeves, nuts and connector bodies.
6. Do not rotate the joint body. Instead, the movement type entity must be fixed and the nut must be rotated.
The material of the metal tube must be softer than the material of the connector. For example, a stainless steel ferrule will produce Watanabe when used with a brass connector.
8. The tubing and the joint are made of the same material, and the tubing must be fully annealed.
9. Surface finish is very important for proper sealing. Certain types of dents, scratches, raised parts, or other surface defects of the ferrule can be difficult to seal, especially on gas appliances.
10. When installing, the pipe must be inserted to the end. Stainless steel straight through reducer
11. Two card sets are indispensable, and the monitor cannot be used before and after.