1. Do not use for fluids other than gas and liquid.
2. Control the pressure gauge during use, do not exceed the maximum pressure limit of the joint.
3. Do not exceed the temperature range to prevent the sealing material from wearing or leaking.
4. Don't do artificial damage (hit, bend, stretch).
5. Keep the inside of the joint clean to avoid mixing metal powder or sand and dust, which will cause leakage in the gap.
6. For threaded installation, do not overtighten during installation, exceeding the maximum tightening torque and causing damage to the joint.
7. Don't use it with cracked hose to prevent it from falling off.
8. If it is used on equipment with vibration impact, it is necessary to regularly check the joint connection status.
9. The used fluid must be filtered and kept clean to avoid dust accumulation on the joint.
10. Do not disassemble randomly after installation.