In general, the connection between the coupling and the shaft is driven by keys, and the keys are all national standard. The motor shaft and the coupling can be axially fixed in transitional fit or tight fit. Axial fixation can be used to drive the coupling to the shoulder of the motor shaft or use a set screw to fix it. Simply put: there are two methods, some are tapping holes on the half coupling and adding positioning screws; and some are Positioning through interference fit, especially for large rotating equipment, has high requirements for interference control. Here is a list for your reference:
1. Keyway type (DJM diaphragm elastic coupling): Its key width and keyway are specified by the national standard GB/T1095-2003, and there are three different tolerance ranges for loose key connection, general key connection, and tighter key connection The transmission suitable for high torque can be selected. In order to prevent axial sliding, it is usually used together with set screw fixing and clamping screw fixing.
2. Fastening bolt shape: This low-cost type is a traditional fixing method. However, the front end of the bolt is in direct contact with the shaft, which may cause damage to the shaft or difficulty in disassembly.
3. D-shaped hole type: Generally, if the motor shaft is D-shaped, if the positioning screw cannot be fixed, the coupling hole can be processed into a D-shaped hole corresponding to the size of the motor shaft and coordinated positioning Screw fixed, no need to worry about slipping
4. Clamping type: Utilize the tightening force of countersunk bolts to shrink the gap and clamp the shaft tightly. It is convenient to fix and disassemble, and will not cause the loss of the shaft.
5. Clamping screw: Utilize the tightening force of hexagon socket bolt to shrink the slit and clamp the shaft tightly. This method is convenient to fix and disassemble, and will not cause damage to the shaft, and is a very common fixing method.
6. Separation type: The characteristic of the separation type is that it has a completely separated shaft sleeve. It can be fixed and disassembled conveniently without moving your device.
7. Expansion sleeve (ZJM expansion sleeve is connected to single diaphragm coupling): tighten and fix the account cover by tightening the four positioning screws on the end of the coupling. It is suitable for some stepping motors and servo motors with large torque. The connection is fixed, such as expansion sleeve diaphragm coupling, expansion sleeve plum coupling, expansion sleeve bellows coupling, etc.
8. Semi-separable type: One side of this type is a clamping shaft sleeve, and the other side is a separate shaft sleeve. First fix one side of the shaft to the clamping shaft sleeve, and then install the shaft of the device end in the separate shaft sleeve.
9. Set screws: The two set screws have a gap of 90º to lock the fixed shaft. In the traditional fixing method, because the front end of the screw contacts the shaft, it may cause damage to the coupling shaft or difficult removal.
10. Keyway type: This type is the same as the fastening bolt type. It is a traditional fixing method and is suitable for transmission with higher torque. In order to prevent axial movement, it is usually used together with fastening bolt type and clamping type.