Straight-through type: Since there is no one-way valve in this connection system, it can achieve a great flow rate while avoiding flow changes caused by the valve. When the medium is fluid, such as water, the straight-through quick-change coupling is the ideal choice. When disconnecting, the intermediate fluid transmission must be stopped beforehand
Single-enclosed type: Single-enclosed quick-change connector, the plug body is a straight-through type; when the connection is disconnected, the one-way valve in the connector body is immediately closed, which effectively prevents fluid leakage. Single-enclosed quick-change couplings are ideal for compressed air equipment
Double-enclosed type: When the double-enclosed quick-change coupling is disconnected, the one-way valves at both ends of the coupling are closed at the same time, while the medium remains in the pipeline and can maintain the original pressure
Safety and non-leakage type: Both the connector body and the valve in the plug body are flush with end faces, with minimal residual dead angles, which is easy to clean. This ensures that when the connection is disconnected, there is no leakage of the medium. This design is especially suitable for corrosive media or sensitive environments, such as clean rooms, chemical plants, etc.
Advantages of quick/quick change joints:
1. Time-saving and labor-saving: the oil circuit is disconnected and connected through the quick connector, the action is simple, and it saves time and manpower.
2. Fuel saving: When the oil circuit is broken, the single valve on the quick connector can close the oil circuit, so that the oil will not flow out and avoid the loss of oil and oil pressure.
3. Space-saving: various types to meet any pipe layout needs
4. Environmental protection: When the quick connector is disconnected and connected, the oil will not spill and protect the environment.
5. The equipment is divided into parts for easy transportation: large equipment or hydraulic tools that need to be easily carried, use quick connectors to disassemble and transport, and then assemble and use after reaching the destination.
6. Economy: All the above advantages have created economic value for customers.