The can connect two ends that need to be connected but cannot be directly contacted. It plays a transitional role, but this role cannot be underestimated. There are also some precautions when installing American hose clamps. If you are not careful, accidents may occur. Next, let us see what are the precautions.
1. Before installing the American type hose clamp, please be careful not to infiltrate the raised surface of dust.
2. For connectors with inspection holes, install the inspection hole face down.
3. When installing U.S. hose clamp pipes, install gate valves and other net weights of fluid joints should be excluded.
4. When installing the external thread, the direction of the external thread is relative to the direction of the fluid to facilitate tightening. From the perspective of the installation direction of the fluid connector, the fluid direction of the rollers, drums, etc. should be: "clockwise direction is left external thread, counterclockwise direction is right external thread".
5. The connection between the fluid joint and the straight-through part is a soft tube using American hose clamps. Avoid using seamless steel pipes for immediate pipeline installation and tighten the joints.
6. When the American type hose clamps stop rotating, only perform anti-rotation welding joints and show that no other measures should be taken.
7. Under higher working pressure standards, please avoid high-speed rotation applications.
8. When using American hose clamps under high temperature standards, if ball bearings are used in rolling bearings, grease must be used. If it exceeds a certain time, supply oil in time.
9. When applying grease, clear the blockage to start applying grease.
10. For American type hose clamps with inspection holes, if fluid leaks from the inspection holes, it is time to disassemble and replace them.
11. In case of a common failure, please repair it immediately or replace it with a new product